Categories of membership
The association has regular members, associate members and honorary members.
- Regular member is anyone who contributes to the work of the Association.
- Associate members are bodies who only contribute little or do not actually contribute to the work of the Association,
but benefit from its activities and are interested in the exchange of knowledge and experience promoted by the Association.
- Honorary members are persons who have especial merits for the Association.
How to become a member
- Regular and associate members can be natural persons or public-law legal entities. The latter are required to designate their representative with the Association for
participation in the General Assembly and maintain the contacts with the Managing Board.
- Honorary members are solely natural persons.
- The membership matters are resolved upon by the Managing Board.
- Honorary membership is assigned by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Managing Board. <